During the housing bubble the prices skyrocketed and lived by the beach or buying a vacation home was a luxury. Currently, prices plummeted to 50% over their cost in 2007. Being able to realize the dream of living by the sea is now more profitable and accessible.
Choose the way to buy
It is essential to think about how we want to make the purchase:
Direct purchase: Without mediation, it is an excellent opportunity to test our negotiating skills. But before choosing this option we must take into account certain fundamental aspects, do you have real estate knowledge to cope with the situation? Do you know the area enough to choose the best place? Do you control the expenses that you will have when buying?
Through Real Estate
- It is evident that buying a real estate involves certain expenses, but also many advantages:
- Professionals, have the necessary knowledge to advise us in the purchase.
- Experts, choose a local real estate agency, who knows the area and can help us find exactly what we are looking for.
- Negotiators, probably have more negotiating skills than us, managing to adjust the starting price a bit.
Carefree, if you do not have time to handle the purchase of the new home, having the services of a real estate agency is the best option; they take care of everything for you.
Identify our needs
To know what we are looking for we must understand what we need. The first thing is to decide if we are looking for a primary residence or a second home.
Choose to finance
An essential part of the process is choosing the appropriate and personalized financing for each operation. It is important to compare before deciding to fund, it is a difficult step, and we should seek advice if we believe it necessary.
Rate the services of the chosen area
Regardless if we are looking for a first or second-holiday residence it is important to value the services that the selected area offers us. The primary services offered by these areas are:
- Supermarkets and pharmacies were accessible.
- Shops and shopping center.
- Area of restaurants and leisure.
- Easy and direct access to the beach.
- Green regions prepared to walk or exercise.
- Bike lane to avoid moving by car.
These are just some of the services offered in these areas of Cádiz, without a doubt, they are a plus that revalues the place.